Wednesday 2 April 2014

Wednesday, 2nd April 2014

Death to wishes, death to desire, every moment an attempt to die
Often attracting the things we purposefully try to avoid, maybe repulsion is not the opposite of attraction but just a part of the same circle
And so we don't repel, we don't pull,
It's all energy that you feed into the equation and the mathematician sits there at their desk puzzling over the problem until his hair turns grey and his brain is a looped circuit of electricity

Just as many animals may run away as you approach
(All I want to do is pet them, all I want to do is love them)
They may also come to you if you let them do so in their own time
And if you allow them to come and go as they please
To be beside you as you walk along in the sunshine smiling
Always being an open source of love

Well why then would they ever desert you?

In those moments where I succeed in letting all my desires go I see just how much more than enough I already have
Then I forget again
Then I remember again

No comments:

Post a Comment