Monday 21 April 2014

Monday, 21st April 2014

No more battles
Ships passing in the night
Kissing each others surfaces

Nelson and Napoleon wave
No eyes lost, no love lost
Commanding peace

------------------------------------------------

Burn the dried grass
Of last seasons growth
Don't take the dead into the living
Old disappointments
And resentments held
Poison the bodies attempting to love

------------------------------------------------

The void is inside you
A universe waiting to explode
Fill it with love

------------------------------------------------

It's true, the world is an illusion
Nobody I see really exists
All I see is myself and my perceptions of things
Attention can alter the consciousness in matter 
But it's all subjective
And what I see is no more real than what anyone else sees

No comments:

Post a Comment