Wednesday 23 March 2016

Wednesday, 23rd March 2016

"You are an example to the world". Our lives are faster than the life of the world but we each are examples of how it could go. We all have multiple voices and characters within us, the trick is to get them discussing things and being a unit, that is what our job is is, to be a spokesperson to many.
Different voices come in at different times and we are filters and deciders to these. These are our own political systems.
.
That's all people are anyway, particles. We flit from one state to the next, calm and subdued to vibrating and excited. The overall state is a combination of all our different parts. So the world changes from state to state
.
I ask myself who I am, and it tells me: "I am all of you"
"You" being every voice I've ever heard and every person I've ever learned from. Maybe people change as much as you change people.
.
Is it possible that the self is just a spiraling mass of ideas personified into form and that each person you meet is just another person whose body owes itself to the gravitational force of the soul? And what if the soul is just the leader you have all designated as being so?
.
The whole of your body talks to itself all of the time but it is usually only when you are crazy or high do you actually hear these voices talking
.
Imagine this:
A boy who has always been somewhat sound of mind, all of the supposedly crazy things he's ever done have been meticulously planned out, even if ill-advised, and never has his mind left him completely. What happens when part of his mind tells the other part of his mind that someone is behind him, and the first side tells his body to tense up and fear himself, that there actually was something behind him (truly knowing there wasn't). What happens when the forefront runner of your sanity is challenged by another part of your brain and your senses?
I admire all that have to go through that. Those people have challenged every part of their being. But it is important to remember that every voice is worth listening to.
Even if it is the most speechless.
.
I love the fact that the last two videos on youtube have had an ad where there is an eye on the banner. Hi guys. Read 1984 much?
I still don't understand how people cannot get that book. I simply don't believe it can be in the top 100 books ever because people are still idiots. Or is it simply post-humourism?
.
I feel my world is a world with revolving voices, and I know I am not alone. But here is a part of mine (if I can get him to come back out):

If you want to feel apart of things then don't put on some video where the screen is slightly more black than the last one you looked at, with a picture of someone kneeling in a shallow of warm Maldivian sea, simply turn everything off and try to remember what it was like 3 thousand years ago.
That's probably where your body is.
.
"I repressed all of my outside hate into a toddler rage" - me
.
"It's ridiculous that going insane is a party trick for you guys.
Genius is just hearing two characters having a conversation between themselves, but to us we had to nearly die, or be outcast from society forever?
For you it's just a drug-induced temporary phase.
Lucky you" - one of the voices in my head
.
The term insane could be best describe themselves as those that don't keep themselves held to one idea but that keeps themselves twisting and turning
.
I just happen to have a very good head

No comments:

Post a Comment