Thursday 14 November 2013

Thursday, 14th November 2013

My father's birthday. Would've been 74 by now.
"I am above Valis
I am above, Valis"
Being plugged in, being unplugged
Explosions and
Time doesn't exist only experiences exist
The experiences of everyones experience creates
The illusion of time but each experience creates
Life
The story continues down the families until all called to a halt
It becomes tedious and you begin to remember all those rules
So you die and you remember
And you see, the other lives you remember

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I half expected them to start speaking
German in the ambulance whilst
I relived the journey from the beginning again
I was my daughter, I was there at the start
Seeing the end
From one to split in two
Two to a family
Family of Gods
Gods in animals
Animals roaming, shattered fragments, splinters of a family
Tree
A connection, I am above it, I am above
Droplets pooling back into oceans
One ocean, a family of Gods

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am pushing it because I feel close to something
A clue somewhere
Change
This time I kept my clothes
And could come home the same night
I'd been murdered and loved and heard the voice
That said
Music, it was written
After her
I could feel the rain but it was my body disintegrating
Guillotined in France
Kurt Cobain's shotgunned head
Neal Cassady; my best friend; Jimi Hendrix
I didn't stay long in Greece or Rome
The writings are so old and out of date
Way back when we were so few and could still speak
Now we are spread apart
Flickering lights, candles dim in the dark
But everlasting
and reconnecting
Eventually
I will see all my loved ones again

No comments:

Post a Comment