Thursday 7 May 2015

Thursday, 7th May 2015

When I find the right words they will be simple words like eel and keep. I'd like to keep and eel inside my keep.
Weep weep weep for them all and yourself, where are we and what are we doing? I've definitely lost something but losing something wrong is not always bad and good can come in many shapes and disguises.
Do you know what you're doing right now? These days and weeks that pass us all by? I've stopped even looking out the window because it blurs my vision and what good is scenery if you have to fill in the gaps with imagination?
I am not lost I am only moving towards an unknown destination, blindfold your eyes and you'll see it all seems the same. A turn of a corner, a bump in the road, an emergency stop with gasps you cannot be bothered to ask what for.
Life keeps coming and choices appear to be less forthcoming than you used to believe.
I smoke, I dance, I dress up and sing, and the reasoning is lost except for the act itself.
I used to wonder what I was aiming for but now I wander without care, if a bear were to appear to me I would ask its name and what it was there for, and either I'd be devoured or gifted wisdom, or maybe both would be the same thing.
I am giving up to to think I know, my beliefs turned to melting snow. Somewhere inside I believe I still know and I trust that compass just like I trust my truest self.

I've always wanted a guide, somebody to tell me something I didn't already think, and I listen to every word that every person speaks but none of them seem to hit the mark that I search for in the dark, and I keep my ear open just as much as I possibly can. But all I come up with is that we are completely alone, and it is up to us to build upon the barren land

No comments:

Post a Comment