Thursday 4 December 2014

Thursday, 4th December 2014

Watching Begin Again and stopping to pause
Before the end comes I needed to write something
Anything to remind me of this time
Of dreams long made hopeless
To breathe a life back into something
To try to remember that thing
The thing I used to have but detached myself from to survive
But a quest for survival is only as important as survival alone
It doesn't have dreams or hopes
Only memories of those things
So death comes
Another death to bring forth a life through its remnants
I need to kill it
To kill the disappointment of past failure
To dream again
To dare step over the edge and fall
To cartwheel and flip and somersault
To enjoy what it is I have

And I hope I have enough time to change before I hit the ground

No comments:

Post a Comment