Monday 28 January 2013

Monday, 28 January

God is a comedian and I am so grateful for it. These past 8 months have been a joy to behold, the universe unfolds and its gifts are there for you to see and take and be part of.
God is a pretty dark comedian where only extremes are funny but that's the way I like it. At every stage this past year the universe has kept on giving, if one thing changes there's been another circumstance just waiting around the corner. I haven't been left waiting or wanting, wondering on decisions. Everything has been good. Experiences have been forced onto me whether my natural hermit tendecy would allow it or not and I think that's because I have finally found a way to tune in, to not hold myself back from something that has wanted to give something to me.
Joy and sadness, it's all a drama, something you can be a part of or step outside of, but it's entertaining whichever way you experience it. Love is all around and you should grant yourself that love, let love take you and let yourself love the best you can. It's not always easy I grant you but that is the comedy of it all; love or fear: the only two choices you have. Humour or strife. Everything is funny, everything is dark, everything is beautiful. I find so much joy in pain nowadays that I can't see a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment